Try different techniques!
1) Masturbate with a different hand. If you usually use your right, try using your left. It will feel amazingly different.
2) Try different positions. Masturbate standing up, sitting down, lying down, leaning over, etc.
3) Use different kinds of lubricants. Remember, scented lotions etc have the potential to cause irritation to your penis (especially the urethra, or pee hole), but unscented lotions, vaseline, water based lube, silicone lube, or oil based lube are all great options.
4) Use different strokes. Make sure that when you’re masturbating, you’re not reverting to a particular pattern to make yourself orgasm. Try lighter strokes, or stronger strokes, just play with your head instead of the whole shaft, etc. Mix it up!
5) Play with your balls. Tug on them, roll them around, play with the skin, etc. This can add another dimension to your masturbation.
6) Try thrusting into something (a pillow, bath water, a stuffed animal, etc) instead of using your hand.
7) Play with other parts of your body. Stimulate your nipples, the inside of your thighs, your buttocks, your throat… anything that gives you a rush of sexual pleasure is something that should be played with! Use a feather or something soft to get different sensations from your other body parts.
8) Get a Fleshlight. Fleshlights help ward off Death Grip Syndrome, which is what happens when you squeeze your penis too tightly when masturbating over long periods of time. They also have varied textures that can help you mix up your masturbation.
Remember that your orgasms aren’t like a machine… you can’t push here, pull there, add this, add that, and expect to get the same kind of orgasm every time. Orgasms are highly affected by other things such as mood, general health, life circumstances, sex drive, and arousal states, which means that even if you do the exact same thing every time, they’re bound to feel more or less intense depending on the day. You can’t really say “if I do this and then do that, my orgasms are going to be more intense.” That is not really how your body works. So just be patient and know that your orgasms will be mind blowing only a small portion of the times you do it, and that is pretty normal.